- - Try to stay alive as long as you can while dodging attacks from severed heads.
- - Collect 10 gold skulls for powerups (More powerups coming soon!)
Analog sticks work too!
Left trigger or space bar to boost!
It's you! A rocket-powered skull. Try to stay alive.
More powerful and faster than their regular brethren. They like to circle you at a distance and take pot shots at you. Beware!
Zombie heads aren't too bright but they don't need to be. They die in a massive explosion of gore if they get too close, soaking you in gross headjuice.
Having no skin while in the vacuum of space sucks. Skinned heads spew out a tonne of projectiles at a high rate out of sheer rage.
- Getting hit now earns you -1 points and you'll lose your power up!
- Added the Moon. Just for fun
- Game is now in 720p (I'll put in scaling and options eventually)
- Game now runs at 30fps instead of 20, some sprites animate quicker, others the same. THE GAME IS A LOT FASTER NOW
- New sound for zombie head death
- Stopped the skinless head's projectiles from making noise b/c it was way too loud
- Tweaked some sound volume
- Some spawning tweaks for both Zombie and Skinless heads
- Some really small changes to the players' skull. New palette
- Bugfix: projectiles no longer collide with dying heads at all (plus I coded it better this time) (!!!)
- Bugfix: all projectiles now explode properly when they hit enemies
ver 0.04 05/01/15
- New powerup, rapidshot added. rapidshot projectile added
- New Powerup text
- Projectiles don't pass through zombie heads any more.
- Projectiles make little explosions on hits.
- Boost button added (Space/right trigger)
- Dust trails, stamina drains while boosting.
- Spread shot stacks with rapid shot (its a bug! ITS A FEATURE!)
- Zombie self destructs and deaths shouldn't hurt you on the last two frames of exploding any more.
- New Enemy! Skinless Heads move towards the enemy and spray projectiles in a circle around them. Only 7 spawn at a time
- Zombies only drop items 20% of the time.
- Bumped the powerup rate to one every ten skulls
- Shield now stops enemy projectiles.
- Projectiles no longer collide with dying enemies (asides from Zombies!)
Ver 0.03 01/01/15
- Reworked Player's animations
- Player now skews right and left as they move
- New powerup - Spreadshot
- Fixed shooting to only use one projectile
- Added dice roll for powerups, there's a 50/50 chance of getting either atm
- Added a new enemy, the Zombie Head. Gets within a certain distance of the player and explodes for damage.
- Added a minimum amount of enemies to spawn. It was dropping below 20 mobs spawned way too easily.
- Bloodheads can now spawn above the regular cap. Their firerate is also a lot higher.
- Analog stick support is in!!!
Click download now to get access to the following files: